Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #975
Hot Yoga studio

I am looking to offer infrared hot yoga at my studio...I have a 600 square foot space and want to heat it to 30 - 35 celsius. How many of the panel heaters would I require...would they work for this instalation? How much would they be each...do you ship to US?

Angela

RE: Hot Yoga studio

Angela, that is normally too big of a space for IR heating.  You would need approx. 160 panels.   I would suggest a series of commercial sauna heaters would be much more efficient and cost much less.   We have 10.5 Kw heaters.

Dan 

RE: Hot Yoga studio
So how many of the commercial sauna heaters?.and how much are they?
A
On 2012-07-24, at 8:21 AM, heaters4saunas.com wrote:

Hi Angela Girard, A rep replied to a support ticket with heaters4saunas.com.
ISSUE #975
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : Hot Yoga studio
Message : Angela, that is normally too big of a space for IR heating.  You would need approx. 160 panels.   I would suggest a series of commercial sauna heaters would be much more efficient and cost much less.   We have 10.5 Kw heaters.  

Dan 
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here

Thanks for using our Service. Regards
heaters4saunas.com

RE: RE: Hot Yoga studio

I would suggest 3 of these. https://www.heaters4saunas.com/105kw-se-sauna-heater-stainless-digital-controller-p-98.html .  Price is $1050 each and shipping for 3 units would be $227.

Dan