Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #503
Man with stick sauna thermometer
I am interested in the man with stick sauna thermometer but not about the $45 shipping to north bay. My sister in law will be traveling through Winnipeg to north bay and could pick it up for me. Could you confirm that the cost is $35 and let me know how to buy in advance so she can pick up. Thanks, Cheryl

RE: Man with stick sauna thermometer

Yes you certainly can pick it up at our shop for no shipping charges.  We are located at Unit #20 305 McKay Ave.  Open form 8-5 Mon-Frid.

Dan

RE: RE: Man with stick sauna thermometer

Dear Cheryl,

I am unsure why our UPS calculator showed such a large shipping charge.  I just ran a test and it showed $20 for shipping to North Bay. 

You can certainly have someone come an pick up at our location.  You can contact me directly to remit payment via credit card, or you can choose to have the person who you arrange to come and pick it up pay for the item while they are at our shop.

My direct number is 1-800-759-8990 EXT #223

My name is Peter Moroz and I am the Office Manager.

RE: Man with stick sauna thermometer
Hi Peter
My home is in callander just south of north bay and I used my postal code P0H1H0 shipping was $45.  I work in north bay so I changed shipping address to P1B 9R3 and shipping is now $26. Still a lot but palatable - only 10kms between two locations!  I can get a pizza delivered for $3. Anyway, I registered and ordered the man with a stick and I am looking forward to seeing him!
Thanks, Cheryl 

Sent from my iPad
On Sep 12, 2011, at 11:16 AM, "heaters4saunas.com" <[email protected]> wrote: