Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #1598
Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket

How much to ship and buy the ~~Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket to North Vancouver, BC, V7G 1N8

TOTAL cost please.

THank you

RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket

We have many sauna buckets including cedar wood ones, as well as metal sauna buckets.  I think you are referring to the burned sauna bucket but we do not have a sauna bucket called "antique sauna bucket".  here is  list of our sauna accessories

Dan

RE: RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket
Thank you but you did not answer the question? Cost of shipping please? Please provide total cost of this bucket and the shipping? P.s. yes I'm interested in thr antique barrell bucket. Thx

RE: RE: RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket
Sorry pls quote the burned bucket

RE: RE: RE: RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket

I searched the again. Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket and your website comes up. I also found it on Amazon ~~ASIN: B0096DETN6 and it indicates the manufacture is Northern Lights. Did you use to have but now have discountinued??????

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket

Okay, I got to the bottom of this. I found it on your website under assessories. Its called the ~~Barrel Wood Sauna Bucket with scoop ladle & liner. $55.00. Description.

~~Antique Barrel Sauna Bucket with scoop ladle & liner

Includes a plastic sanitary
liner that guarantees the bucket will never leak!
- See more at: https://www.heaters4saunas.com/barrel-wood-sauna-bucket-with-scoop-ladle-liner-p-109.html#sthash.gcOCezro.dpuf

Please quote this items for shipping. Address about.

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket

Dear Christian,

Yes we have this one in stock.  Shipping to Vancouver will be $22.50

Please call into our office to place your order.   Our office # is 1-800-759-8990

Sincerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

NLCT

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Antique Wood Barrel Sauna Bucket
Can you offer a small discount please if i dont buy the ladle please?