Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #1590
sauna bucket in Toronto

Hi there I found your site when searching for sauna buckets.  My dad is a sauna enthusiast that uses his sauna at least once per day.  I am looking to get him a new sauna bucket as his has cracked and leaks very bad.  You guy have a great selection of sauna buckets and I see that they come with a liner which I really like.  We are located in Toronto.  Do you ship here?  If so how much and how quickly can we get a new sauna bucket?

Thanks  Tim

RE: sauna bucket in Toronto

Tim yes we ship our sauna buckets around the globe.  As you can see from our site https://www.heaters4saunas.com, we have a large selection of sauna buckets and shipping to Toronto is typically under $20 for UPS ground service.  You can order directly on line and will be given various shipping options including expedited shipping rates to Toronto if you need the sauna bucket sooner.

I hope this helps.

Dan

RE: RE: sauna bucket in Toronto

Dan thanks for getting back to me so quickly.   Yes you guys have a great selection of sauna buckets.  I also really like your other sauna accessories.  I will put together an order tonight when I get home.

Tim