Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #1570
Infrared sauna placement

Hello, I am interested in your infrared sauna package to install in my 6' x 7' room.  My question is this:  there is a hot-tub in this area, although it is covered with a thermal cover and slightly below the wooden resting area (in other words, not directly in the proposed path of the heating panels.  Can you indeed "combien" the hot tub and sauna in the same room, or will this negatively affect the hot tub?

Thank you,

Dan

RE: sauna placement

Yes you could add an infrared room with a sauna in it as well.  There should be no issues other than the space for seating.

Dan

RE: RE: sauna placement

Thank you.  Will be purchasing this system shortly. Is there a schematic available (doing rough-in now) and where on each panel is the feed, so that I can determine box placement, please?

RE: RE: RE: sauna placement

Here is the installation instructions for an infrared sauna room.

Dan

RE: Infrared sauna placement
Thank you!  So in other words, the Sauna panels, if elevated above hot tub level and wood palette (for seating/reclining) level, will not "cook" the hot tub?

RE: RE: Infrared sauna placement

That is correct.  They do not get very hot to damage the tub.

Dan