Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #1516
Shipping rate for Saunacore Heater

Hi 

I was talking to Peter yesterday about a quote for a Saunacore Heater. I have a 10% off coupon. Would you be able to send a shipping quote?

Steph

RE: Saunacore Heater

Hi Stephanie,

Sorry for the delay.  Shipping rates have been coming in a little high.    Normally, the freight companies charge an extra $150 for delivery to a residence as they have to use a special truck with a power tailgate.  If you have any friends or relatives that have a business that we can ship to, it will be much cheaper.   Attached is the lowest shipping rate that we have found so far.   I have one more shipping quote coming in from another truacking company and will forward it once the quote arrives.

Sincerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern LIghts Cedar Tubs and Saunas

RE: Shipping rate for Saunacore Heater
Just following up on this. If possible we would like you to send a quote for shipping to the williams Lake depot. We would like to order this stove right away so that our sauna is operational before the snow flies. 

Sent from my iPhone
On 2013-10-04, at 1:57 PM, Stephanie Bird <[email protected]> wrote:

No problem. Could you tell them to hold for pickup at the depot? Then they won't ship it right to us. We can pick up in town. 

Sent from my iPhone
On 2013-10-04, at 12:22 PM, "heaters4saunas.com" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Stephanie Bird, A rep replied to a support ticket with heaters4saunas.com.
ISSUE #1516
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : Saunacore Heater
Message : Hi Stephanie, Sorry for the delay.  Shipping rates have been coming in a little high.    Normally, the freight companies charge an extra $150 for delivery to a residence as they have to use a special truck with a power tailgate.  If you have any friends or relatives that have a business that we can ship to, it will be much cheaper.   Attached is the lowest shipping rate that we have found so far.   I have one more shipping quote coming in from another truacking company and will forward it once the quote arrives. Sincerely Peter Moroz Office Manager Northern LIghts Cedar Tubs and Saunas  
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here
Thanks for using our Service. Regards
heaters4saunas.com
<cd1bcf241ce567c918e42040d3e94d13William-Lake-Residential-Delivery.pdf>

RE: Shipping rate for Saunacore Heater
No problem. Could you tell them to hold for pickup at the depot? Then they won't ship it right to us. We can pick up in town. 

Sent from my iPhone
On 2013-10-04, at 12:22 PM, "heaters4saunas.com" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Stephanie Bird, A rep replied to a support ticket with heaters4saunas.com.
ISSUE #1516
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : Saunacore Heater
Message : Hi Stephanie, Sorry for the delay.  Shipping rates have been coming in a little high.    Normally, the freight companies charge an extra $150 for delivery to a residence as they have to use a special truck with a power tailgate.  If you have any friends or relatives that have a business that we can ship to, it will be much cheaper.   Attached is the lowest shipping rate that we have found so far.   I have one more shipping quote coming in from another truacking company and will forward it once the quote arrives. Sincerely Peter Moroz Office Manager Northern LIghts Cedar Tubs and Saunas  
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here
Thanks for using our Service. Regards
heaters4saunas.com
<cd1bcf241ce567c918e42040d3e94d13William-Lake-Residential-Delivery.pdf>