Sauna Logo Wood Fired Sauna Heaters Electric Sauna Heaters Infrared Sauna Heaters Sauna Accessories Complete Sauna Kits Sauna Home Sauna Special Sauna Products Sauna Articles Sauna Testimonials Contact Sauna Sauna Faq Sauna Blog
Issue : #932
Re...Infrered Sauna Heaters

Hi, I sent you an email asking if you can show me the connection scheme before I buy the sauna set.

Still waiting for an answer.

Thanks

RE: Re...Infrered Sauna Heaters

Dear John,

We apologize for the delay.  You will find the wiring instructions for our IR sauna heaters attached to this email

Sincerely,

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group

1-800-759-8990   Ext # 223

[email protected]

www.cedartubs.com    www.cedartubsdirect.com   www.cedarbarrelsauna.com   www.heaters4saunas.com   www.solartubs.com     www.nlsolarheating.com   www.woodwaterstoves.com

Western Europe   www.northernlights.be

Eastern Europe    www.pristineblue.eu.com/en/

United Kingdom   www.ultimatecedarhottubsandsaunas.co.uk

Israel                    www.spartspa.il.co          

Head Office

Unit 20- 305 McKay Ave.

Winnipeg, Manitoba  R2G 0N5

Canada

Dear John,

We apologize for the delay.  You will find the wiring instructions for our IR sauna heaters attached to this email

Sincerely,

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group

[email protected]

www.cedartubs.com    www.cedartubsdirect.com   www.cedarbarrelsauna.com   www.heaters4saunas.com   www.solartubs.com     www.nlsolarheating.com   www.woodwaterstoves.com

Head Office

Unit 20- 305 McKay Ave.

Canada

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group

[email protected]

Head Office

Unit 20- 305 McKay Ave.

Canada

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group

[email protected]

Head Office

Unit 20- 305 McKay Ave.

Canada

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group

[email protected]

Head Office

Unit 20- 305 McKay Ave.

Canada

Hi, Guys, sorry for a long wait in reply. I went for vocation with my family and was unable to access the internet.As I though - th schema is not sophisticated at all.?My next question is this: the information in?your?scheme is solely for 220V connection. My house will only handle 110V. Is the connection the same for 110V or is it different? Can you please, just to make sure before I buy, send me a schema for 110v connection or refer to a page of the document you sent me where the connection is similar to 110v.
You, guys, are in Canada right? I am planning I will?need?the panels by the middle of the next week, so I might need to expedite the shipment to Wisconsin. Zip:?53704? Can you please lonng with 110v connection scheme send me a quotation with?expedited?2-3 day delivery?
Your quick response is highly appreciated.
John.

RE: RE: Re...Infrered Sauna Heaters

John,

We IR heater panels available in 120 volts and 240 volt versions, both 300 Watt units.  I don't know if you were planning to use the 120 volt version with a digital sauna controller such as the Saunacore Mercuri controller or with just a simple timer.  If the former, this unit is designed for a 240 volt service, and this option is then not available to you.  If you use a simple timer control scheme then you can use a 120 volt service and 120 volt IR panels. See Figure 1 and Figure 2 of the  instructions previously sent.

If you do want to place an order with special shipping instructions, contact Peter Moroz 204 977 1674 ext 223.

Dieter Jung

Technical Support

Hello, I am sorry; i didn't even pay attention that I continuously stated 110v. Of course I meant 120V.
so are you saying that the figures 1 and 2 are for 120 connection, correct?
Thanks